Floe Riing 360 Premium RGB not working on Pump Head

krisbkreeme

Hello! 

I purchased the Floe Riing 360 a few weeks ago and it has been working great. However, I just changed my power supply today and the pump head RGB is not coming back on. The fan RGBs work fine and the pump is running, but the RGB on the actual pump head will not come back on.

I've verified that everything is connected to the right places, and I tried downloading and installing the newest version of the TT RGB software. Any help would be appreciated! 

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermind, still broken. Sometimes it turns on, sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time when it does turn on, I can't change the colors. It's just whatever it was last time. Was hoping the TT software update would fix it, but no dice. Getting frustrated, cause as silly as it sounds, I spent the extra $$ over the corsiar one in hopes that the RGB would be better. So far, they're not. 

• 1 month later...

Good companions,

The same thing happens to me, I was wondering if it is possible, that you would make me a picture of the connection of the RGB head, because I do not know if they sent it to me with the connections in their corresponding place.

Best regards

• 10 months later...

Dear all,

same Problem. I installed my FloeRing 360 TT Premium JUN2019. Since 3 Months no LED adjusting at CPU possible. Since 1 month complete led switched off (today March 2020).

I have 3 Controllers. pluged it to the others but nothing happend.

I want not send it back except i get a new one contemporary. ^^

The other 3 CPU cooling fans working in addition the RAM, two Riing 20 and 3 three riiing 12.

And plase make ur Software ASUS compatible.

Thx from Germany.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been having this exact same problem since day one. It was coming on intermittently but it has been a couple of months since they have come on at all. I really wish Thermaltake would figure something out on this issue. Has anyone come up with a solution?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, zeldareak04 said:

I'm having a similar issue but only half of my lights turn on. the bottom three to be exact.  sometimes the other three turn on and sometimes they don't..  Other times the lights just freeze up and do not change.  very frustration.. many angers.. Anyone have a fix yet?

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

It sounds like the LEDs are defective, please leave your contact info here, our customer service will contact you soon.  

On 7/27/2020 at 5:58 AM, TT CPM said:

Hi,

It sounds like the LEDs are defective, please leave your contact info here, our customer service will contact you soon.  

Hello i am experiencing the same exact problem.

I bought my floe riing 360 premium rgb AIO just in January.

Opened an RMA last week but i did not get any feedback.

This is really frustrating

Riing360ledstuck.jpg

4 hours ago, ITALion said:

Hello i am experiencing the same exact problem.

I bought my floe riing 360 premium rgb AIO just in January.

Opened an RMA last week but i did not get any feedback.

This is really frustrating

Riing360ledstuck.jpg

Hi, 

Looks like the bottom three LEDs are having the same issue. please msg me your email and contact info. 

Hi I know this is still a old form but this issue of the fan leds working and the pump head not syncing with the fans ls still a problem. The pump led stops syncing with the fans at some point while I play games (on steam and origin). However while not playing games it syncs perfectly any help?

12 hours ago, CrispyRL said:

Hi I know this is still a old form but this issue of the fan leds working and the pump head not syncing with the fans ls still a problem. The pump led stops syncing with the fans at some point while I play games (on steam and origin). However while not playing games it syncs perfectly any help?

Hi,

May I know your AIO model name?