LED’s Turn Off On ALL Fans After Being On For 30-45 Minutes

Bekrah

I just received 2 new replacement fan controllers from Thermaltake because the Riing Plus software failed to recognize one of the controllers. I installed both of the new controllers and now the software at least sees that both are present. The software is still unstable though as Thermaltake’s Riing Plus software keeps turning OFF all of my 9 fans LED’s after about 30 plus minutes or so. The fans continue to spin and thankfully have not shut off as a result of this problem. 
I am using brand new fan controllers that I recently (this week) received from the company so this doesn’t appear to be a hardware issue. 
I have only the number 1 switch set on controller 1 to the ON position and only the the number 2 switch set to the ON position on controller 2, yet the software recognizes them as controller 2 and 3...

When I click the SAVE button in the Riing Plus software, ALL LED’s on all 9 fans turn on and work perfectly until 30 or so minutes pass. Then they all turn off simultaneously.
Can anyone shed and light of this topic?

9744AC13-F50A-4EF4-A5A0-11A1032BD477.jpeg