Sign in to follow this  
TolGH

Essay writing

Yes, I often use the services. Unfortunately, I can't write beautifully and I make spelling mistakes. The main thing is to find a proven service. Before choosing, check how many years they have been on the market, what topics they can write and the deadlines for their work. For me, one of the best is this service here

I'm a private tutor for two years, but before my tutoring career I've worked in such a service. I can't say which one is the best, it depends on a variety of factors, but I'll list you some main points on how to choose a service for students which fits you best.

So:

1. Don't be afraid to use services for students. Of course, it's better to be a brilliant student and make your assignments on your own (that's how you can master your skills in writing, which is useful in your further career and life at all). But if you see that you can't meet your deadline, ask for help someone, who is professional in his writing.

2. Ask your friends and other students about services they use. 

3. If you don't have any friends (it's so pity) or they don't use such kind of services, find recommendations on the review websites.

Tutors who write essays for money usually can tell you a lot of new information on how to write different kind of essays, how to deal with stucture, how to make a fast and succesful on a topic you're going to write. Don't be shy and ask them about how to improve your skills. Good luck!