RGB Synchronization?

Excism

Hi all,

I just got my 5-pack of Riing 14Plus fans up and running and they look great. I've been playing around with the RGB plus software but I'm having trouble getting all of the fans on the same pattern. I'm trying to get the RGB Spectrum set up (where all the fans cycle through all the colours) but I can't get them to synch with eachother so they're all on the same colour in the cycle.

There is (frustratingly) a tab in the RGB Plus software labelled 'RGB', which when clicked shows a blank page with the word 'Synchronization' at the top. There is nothing else on this page.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Hello,

Set fan 1 to your desired color and effect, then set the other fans to Copy Color effect. After that, hit the save button in the upper right corner and everything should synchronize.

The 'RGB' tab you mentioned is actually the button for synchronizing your Thermaltake Products with Razer Chroma. 

The software really needs some sort of built in guide to explain things. There are a lot of nuances that aren't mentioned in any of their help videos either.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

3 hours ago, kewlmunky said:

Hello,

Set fan 1 to your desired color and effect, then set the other fans to Copy Color effect. After that, hit the save button in the upper right corner and everything should synchronize.

The 'RGB' tab you mentioned is actually the button for synchronizing your Thermaltake Products with Razer Chroma. 

The software really needs some sort of built in guide to explain things. There are a lot of nuances that aren't mentioned in any of their help videos either.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you! That worked. I'll need to do some tweaking to get them how I like them but at least I've got the software figured out now.