Case fan connectivity/compatibility on level 10 GT

derKonigsten

Hi all, first post so please be gentle. I recently put together my system with the Level 10GT Snow Edition, and an ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F mobo. I wanted to use the mobo fan headers for fan control (and was hoping to use the mobo RGB headers for the RGB functions on the fans), but found the fan connectors are only a 3-pin connector whereas the mobo connectors are 4-pin. There were also no RGB control wires for the fans that I could see (I'm guessing this is handled through the 3-pin connector somehow?). I ended up leaving them plugged into the case's fan controller interface. My question is does anyone know of the pinout of the fan connectors and if it would be possible to do what I want? Also, the rear case exhaust fan was left un-plugged in as I wasn't sure of the compatibility between the 3-pin/4-pin connectors. Are they compatible?

TIA!

P.S. I know this question doesn't belong here but has anyone had issues with the PCIe interface board on the case? My HDD isn't being seen by the BIOS..