Anyone figured out the controller warning issue

1mluer

I have 6 RIING Plus fans  2 X 120mm and 4 X 140mm.  I have 2 hubs and the very latest TT RGB Plus software loaded.  

I am getting intermittent Controller 1 or Controller 2 errors throughout the day. There is nothing wrong.  The fans are running at speed.. the loaded RGB profile is still clicking along and didn't default back to fan power on state.  There is nothing wrong.  I contacted the RMA department and got 2 new controllers 2 different times now and it's the same issue.  I think it's software but not sure why.    I do have the ports not being used turned off so don't think I am a newby.  It's down to other issues now :)

I also added a powered USB 2.0 NZXT hub because there are 3 items wanting a USB 2.0 Motherboard header.  I thought this might fix any other problems or power issues with so much connecting to the mother board.   All the other USB 2.0 products work completely fine without any issues..   Just TT Premium has this issue.   The biggest problem is the warning message is in programming terms "Modal" Meaning it takes all the attention of the computer dropping any  game you are playing to the desktop.  

I am building another rig right now and I will not go through this again and buy corsair or maybe in-win crown fans.. better static pressure anyway.  

HELP!!??!!

PS I called and left 4 voice mails for support with no response.  Only department that did respond is the RMA department.  I also tried calling the US office.. they have to have another number for that building that business people use because the posted number isn't being answered. 

Really does that work??  I have had this issue for over a year now.  absolutely no response from support.  I called 4 times left message as they asked me to do.. no call back.. I sent about 12 emails to support no response.. I only got response from RMA dept where I RMA'd the hubs 2 times now with now change in status..   I will try this.  I appreciate you sharing. 

LOL didn't realize I already mentioned the support issues.. as you can tell I was ready to riing someones neck over this. :)  I know they know this is a bug because I was watching CES 2019 reviews on youtube and low and behold in the background was a controller 1 warning.  This is at their tradeshow booth :)

Looks like it is still generating false errors. Filled up fan controller 1 with all fans and have 1 fan on controller 2 with all the other ports shut off.   BOOM Controller Warning 1. 

Thermaltake looks on the surface like they got it together.  I honestly don't think that is the case internally at that company.  Absolutely no support.  I would welcome anything offered as product help from Thermaltake at this point.  I would love to buy the products for next build but at this point not so much. 

You want a laugh watch this.. there are 2 controller warnings on this video.  First one is with the new products software and the 2nd one is the same error I have been getting for over year now after a software update.   The struggle is real folks :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I don't even have thermaltake fans and this is popping up the only reason i have this software is bc i got the argent mouse bungee bc its compatible with signal rgb but i swear this popup is causing the lighting to freak out. When i turn my pc on i have to unplug and plug back in the mouse bungee, it does the default rainbow effect, then i open the thermaltake software, the rgb shuts off, and then i can open signal rgb and it will sync with the other devices. Ater less than 30 minutes the rgb will freeze and i have to repeat the process. Thermaltake is trash don't buy their stuff.