Commander Gear Combo Keyboard stopped working

Stev'

The mouse was fine, other than the side buttons wore down to the point of not "clicking", and working about 1/2 of the time. But the keyboard, honestly was great, compared to others, the anti-ghosting worked the best for everything I've tried, keys easy to see at a glance, even with the backlight off, and the feel in general was satisfying. +1 for OCD pressing buttons. However, after only 2-3 months of use, it has completely stopped working, with the "Device Descriptor Request Failed" error in device manager. No longer would keystrokes register, no light, not even the numlock/capslock/scrolllock light would come on. (Using another keyboard to toggle them, which has worked before.) A quick google search showed others with the same problem on forums and such, with replies from experts and enthusiasts alike, with the solutions never turning out to be successful for the post. I've tried many of these solutions from posts: uninstalling the driver, updating the usb hub, turning off fast startup, and trying different usb ports and computers. I've tried everything that turns up on google, and then some. Bought it around 1-2 years ago and it was put away 2 months in. Not sure if it's just something with the keyboard itself, which many of these posts lead me to believe. I don't believe there's a way for me to get a replacement, as i don't have any method of proving the purchase, other than sending in the keyboard. Honestly just want this word to be out there so it gets fixed, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.