LEVEL 10 M Owner Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Paul

The Level 10 M gaming mouse is the first foray into gaming peripherals formed through the design collaboration by Thermaltake Group and BMW Group DesignworksUSA. The Level 10 M gaming mouse maintains the design aesthetic of the Level 10 projects, displaying elements of open spaced architecture and geometric modularity, as well as maintaining the highly functional aspects of any product made as a result of this collaboration.

post-225-0-63098700-1420707088_thumb.png

I love this thing, got it in red.  Heard SO many complaints about the DPI switch, and yes, this mouse will take some getting used to, but after you train yourself a little on it, it's amazing.  My thumb never hits the DPI switch accidentally, but I do find myself changing the DPI to suit whatever I'm doing.  My mother in law was looking at my build the other day, looked at my mouse and said "wow, that's an awesome model car".  She knows I'm a big NASCAR fan, looked at the mouse and thought it was a model NASCAR......no mom, that's a mouse.

Do NOT use this mouse with a fabric mouse pad, it sucks!! Don't know if it's the mouse design or the pad, but it "sticks" and doesn't glide easily over the pad, at least the one I'm using.  Ordering the DRACONEM pad tomorrow, thinking that will fix the issue.  Also, use a large pad, the small "pad" on the underside of the mouse, by the wire, gets stuck if it goes over the edge of the mousepad.

Guest Tt Paul

I love this thing, got it in red.  Heard SO many complaints about the DPI switch, and yes, this mouse will take some getting used to, but after you train yourself a little on it, it's amazing.  My thumb never hits the DPI switch accidentally, but I do find myself changing the DPI to suit whatever I'm doing.  My mother in law was looking at my build the other day, looked at my mouse and said "wow, that's an awesome model car".  She knows I'm a big NASCAR fan, looked at the mouse and thought it was a model NASCAR......no mom, that's a mouse.

Do NOT use this mouse with a fabric mouse pad, it sucks!! Don't know if it's the mouse design or the pad, but it "sticks" and doesn't glide easily over the pad, at least the one I'm using.  Ordering the DRACONEM pad tomorrow, thinking that will fix the issue.  Also, use a large pad, the small "pad" on the underside of the mouse, by the wire, gets stuck if it goes over the edge of the mousepad.

Hi, Happy Buddhaman

Happy Halloween~

Thanks for the professional suggestions ~

I used to use Level 10 M on fabric mouse, but due to the aluminum base sometimes it could cause unconformable movements especially around the edge. I think Draconem could solve this problem! 

Gonna be a while on that DRACONEM, car inspection + mortgage = no new mousepad.... (I would be open to writing a review about it with my Level 10 mouse though  :D   :D  ....)

With the gold and exp weekend with Diablo 3, I've been giving this thing a most serious workout, and I'm very impresed, been at it for hours and my hand isn't cramping at all, still haven't found that sweet spot with the axis, but I'm sure I will.  And I still don't know why some are complaining about that DPI switch, I haven't accidentily hit that thing once, and I've been using the middle "back" button quite a lot, so it's not like I've been keeping my thumb away from the sides.

Ears don't hurt either with those Level 10 headphones (more impressed with those than I thought I'd be, to be honest, those things are really good).

Ugh, I have to eat.  Food, Diablo 3, sleep.   Well....nah, I don't need to sleep. :D

Guest Tt Paul

Gonna be a while on that DRACONEM, car inspection + mortgage = no new mousepad.... (I would be open to writing a review about it with my Level 10 mouse though  :D   :D  ....)

With the gold and exp weekend with Diablo 3, I've been giving this thing a most serious workout, and I'm very impresed, been at it for hours and my hand isn't cramping at all, still haven't found that sweet spot with the axis, but I'm sure I will.  And I still don't know why some are complaining about that DPI switch, I haven't accidentily hit that thing once, and I've been using the middle "back" button quite a lot, so it's not like I've been keeping my thumb away from the sides.

Ears don't hurt either with those Level 10 headphones (more impressed with those than I thought I'd be, to be honest, those things are really good).

Ugh, I have to eat.  Food, Diablo 3, sleep.   Well....nah, I don't need to sleep. :D

You got pictures? Please share with us, we would love to see them~

Has anyone noticed a stability issue with the 15 degreee axis to the left / right?  I've noticed that when I have it adjusted somewhere in the middle, it has a tendancy to rock back and forth about 3 / 5 degrees, it doesn't stay solidly in place.  Right now I have it adjusted all the way to the left (left lowest, right highest), and having it to one extreme or the other is the only way to prevent it from rocking.  I can take a video and upload it if needed.

Guest Tt Paul

Has anyone noticed a stability issue with the 15 degreee axis to the left / right?  I've noticed that when I have it adjusted somewhere in the middle, it has a tendancy to rock back and forth about 3 / 5 degrees, it doesn't stay solidly in place.  Right now I have it adjusted all the way to the left (left lowest, right highest), and having it to one extreme or the other is the only way to prevent it from rocking.  I can take a video and upload it if needed.

Yes, could you please take a video and upload it ~ Big Thanks!

Guest Tt Josh

Made a video of the mouse issue, this really hasn't happened until recently.  Wasn't like this when I bought it. :huh:  Video is listed as private, so it's only available to people who have the link listed below.

Any thoughts?

http://youtu.be/kARkbT4NHl4

Hey HappyBuddhaman, we're still unable to view the video after clicking on the link listed, still being showed as private. If you can make it public, that will great and you can remove the video after we review it  :)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Hey guys I just opened my Level 10 M [black] but my scroll wheel is not working. Is this something I need to set up in the software or could my mouse be defective?

I was really looking forward to using it  :(

Hey alondono, great having you here!

Which country are you from? and do fill in the form HERE, we will have a customer service agent to assist you further on your problem.

or you can email them directly at tech@ttesports.com 

Keep us updated on the issue. ;)

Hey alondono, great having you here!

d

Which country are you from? and do fill in the form HERE, we will have a customer service agent to assist you further on your problem.

or you can email them directly at tech@ttesports.com 

Keep us updated on the issue. ;)

Hey Tt Josh,

Thank you, I'm in the United States and I have completed the form. Completed the software and firmware updates, but still no scrolling  :(

Guest Tt Josh

Hey Tt Josh,

Thank you, I'm in the United States and I have completed the form. Completed the software and firmware updates, but still no scrolling  :(

Did you receive any news from your customer service yet? if not, please contact them at  tech@ttesports.com .

Keep us updated! ;)

Did you receive any news from your customer service yet? if not, please contact them at  tech@ttesports.com .

Keep us updated! ;)

Hey Josh,

I have yet to receive a reply to the form I submitted :/ I am so frustrated that I put the mouse in the box lol. I have tried almost everything and still nothing.

Do you have any suggestions?

Happy New Year