LEVEL 10 M Owner Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Josh

Hey Josh,

I have yet to receive a reply to the form I submitted :/ I am so frustrated that I put the mouse in the box lol. I have tried almost everything and still nothing.

Do you have any suggestions?

Happy New Year

Hey alondono, I've sent you a personal message, do check it! ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a question. I bought this mouse for one simple reason: to play BF4. I liked the mouse for its 2 extra buttons on the right side, but soon after buying, I realized that the 2 extra buttons are... useless in game. So, my question is: is it possible somehow to make the buttons work? Macros won't work, as I tried to set the macro to "3" key, and it would work, but only for the Keyboard setting, not mouse. I want both keyboard and mouse to work, to switch weapons with both mouse and keyboard. Any recommendations on how to accomplish that? Or will that work if I contact Tt directly? Will they be able to help?

I really hope there is a way to make the buttons work, otherwise, is RMAing it the best decision?

(I hope Tt guy would answer me on how to make the buttons work)

Guest Tt Josh

I have a question. I bought this mouse for one simple reason: to play BF4. I liked the mouse for its 2 extra buttons on the right side, but soon after buying, I realized that the 2 extra buttons are... useless in game. So, my question is: is it possible somehow to make the buttons work? Macros won't work, as I tried to set the macro to "3" key, and it would work, but only for the Keyboard setting, not mouse. I want both keyboard and mouse to work, to switch weapons with both mouse and keyboard. Any recommendations on how to accomplish that? Or will that work if I contact Tt directly? Will they be able to help?

I really hope there is a way to make the buttons work, otherwise, is RMAing it the best decision?

Hey seansyho, issue will be escalated to our Product Management Team and we will have our technician to provide you the solution asap! ;)

Hello Seansyho:

I am Tt eSPORTS PM Vic, Tutor video as below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqx_0J-PF3E&feature=youtu.be

It's working. No worry about it.

Have a nice day,

Challenger is the Game.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the wait, but no. It didn't help - I tried that, but that way I can only assign the mouse button to keyboard settings, not the mouse. I want to use both mouse and keyboard, however. So, this is pretty stupid - to add extra mouse buttons with inability to use them. Tt guys, please fix it. I still want to use my mouse and my keyboard and I still like BF4 and your mouse. 

Guest Tt Josh

Sorry for the wait, but no. It didn't help - I tried that, but that way I can only assign the mouse button to keyboard settings, not the mouse. I want to use both mouse and keyboard, however. So, this is pretty stupid - to add extra mouse buttons with inability to use them. Tt guys, please fix it. I still want to use my mouse and my keyboard and I still like BF4 and your mouse. 

Hey seansyho, where are you currently located? We will have our local office to assist you further on the issue as it might due to faulty.

Please also contact the store where you purchased your Mouse from for possible replacement. If they can replace a new mouse for you, that will be great!

Keep me updated! ;)

Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-00720100-1430286166_thumb.jpg

The Level 10 M IRON WHITE Mouse

Gives you a sleek appearance with an aluminum base for maximum durability and optimal stability during gaming sessions!

Hi all,

I face a problem, I follow the user manual to plug the level 10 to my computer, and installed the software from CD-ROM. However windows can't found the driver, and the mouse is not working.

I have tried to restart remove the device in device manager and restart my computer, plug other usb slot, use the new software v1.2 etc. 

I think is not the hardware problem of the level 10 m as it work in bios, and 1 minute after remove the device in device manager and restart my computer. After windows tried to find the level 10 m driver, it does work again.

How can it be solved?

Many thanks.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi all,

I face a problem, I follow the user manual to plug the level 10 to my computer, and installed the software from CD-ROM. However windows can't found the driver, and the mouse is not working.

I have tried to restart remove the device in device manager and restart my computer, plug other usb slot, use the new software v1.2 etc. 

I think is not the hardware problem of the level 10 m as it work in bios, and 1 minute after remove the device in device manager and restart my computer. After windows tried to find the level 10 m driver, it does work again.

How can it be solved?

Many thanks.

I'll escalate the issue to our Product Management team and will get back to you once we have the solution ;)

Guest Tt Josh

Hi all,

How can it be solved?

Many thanks.

Hey DKYLC, did you try it on another computer? you can try to check whether it works on another computer.

Also kindly provide us the country you're from, we'll get our local staff to assist you further ;)

hello currently owning a Diamond Black Level 10M wired … not the hybrid one, best mouse so far,

gotta recognize that it gave some nightmare days, it stopped working one day without any reason, i had to unplug it, give a cleanout with contact cleaner and test it with another computer, he came back …

are red and yellow ones available for sale?

Regards, hello currently owning a Diamond Black Level 10M wired … not the hybrid one, best mouse so far,

gotta recognize that it gave some nightmare days, it stopped working one day without any reason, i had to unplug it, give a cleanout with contact cleaner and test it with another computer, he came back …

Regards, 

Guest Tt Josh

hello currently owning a Diamond Black Level 10M wired … not the hybrid one, best mouse so far,

Regards, hello currently owning a Diamond Black Level 10M wired … not the hybrid one, best mouse so far,

Regards, 

Hey peche,

When did you purchase the mouse? If it's still under warranty, a replacement can be done. You can send to request to ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com for the replacement.

As for the availability, kindly send your request to sales@thermaltake.com, we'll have our local sales to assist you further.

Keep me updated!

Hey seansyho, where are you currently located? We will have our local office to assist you further on the issue as it might due to faulty.

Please also contact the store where you purchased your Mouse from for possible replacement. If they can replace a new mouse for you, that will be great!

Keep me updated! ;)

Sorry for the late reply.

The problem is not in the hardware (mouse itself); the problem is in the software. I need to somehow set up the buttons so that they had some function. Like, for example, I can use A and B in-game because A is assigned a function that I can go forward in a web browser and B that I can go back in history in the web browser. C and D buttons, however, are not assigned and the list of functions is... critically small. Yes, I can assign Shift (run) and Ctrl (sit; crouch) which are ineffective by the way for me, but I can't assign it something like to go to home page in the web browser, for example, or scroll up/down. Macros won't work because that way I can assign mouse buttons to keyboard settings, but I want to use both keyboard and mouse. 

Sorry for the late reply.

The problem is not in the hardware (mouse itself); the problem is in the software. I need to somehow set up the buttons so that they had some function. Like, for example, I can use A and B in-game because A is assigned a function that I can go forward in a web browser and B that I can go back in history in the web browser. C and D buttons, however, are not assigned and the list of functions is... critically small. Yes, I can assign Shift (run) and Ctrl (sit; crouch) which are ineffective by the way for me, but I can't assign it something like to go to home page in the web browser, for example, or scroll up/down. Macros won't work because that way I can assign mouse buttons to keyboard settings, but I want to use both keyboard and mouse. 

Is there a specific task that you want to perform with those buttons? Assigning a macro will let you use both the mouse and the keyboard for the same task, if that's what you want to do :)

Just a couple of questions for you guys. Firstly, which is the latest software to have installed? On the downloads page version one is listed under the latest date, however I see a download for AP 1.2, and firmware 1.3, listed for previous years!

The other question is, is there any way to have sensitivity drop down when a button is held in, but revert back to the previous sensitivity when the button is released? I'm a big FPS gamer, and having the option to lower sensitivity while holding a button is a massive benefit to me, instead of needing to press one button to lower sensitivity and another button to raise sensitivity. Is there any way that I can achieve this with the current software? I bought the mouse assuming that it would be able to do this, and, while I'm happy with the rest of the mouse, I'm disappointed that it won't perform the main feature I was looking for!

Thanks in advance for your help.

No, I need to assign the command to the buttons, not macros. Commands like a click, right click, forward, back, (theoretically) go to homepage. The list of commands is extremely small, and so I'm asking Tt to add more commands to the list. This shouldn't be that much of difficult, I think.

Guest Tt Josh

Just a couple of questions for you guys. Firstly, which is the latest software to have installed? On the downloads page version one is listed under the latest date, however I see a download for AP 1.2, and firmware 1.3, listed for previous years!

The other question is, is there any way to have sensitivity drop down when a button is held in, but revert back to the previous sensitivity when the button is released? I'm a big FPS gamer, and having the option to lower sensitivity while holding a button is a massive benefit to me, instead of needing to press one button to lower sensitivity and another button to raise sensitivity. Is there any way that I can achieve this with the current software? I bought the mouse assuming that it would be able to do this, and, while I'm happy with the rest of the mouse, I'm disappointed that it won't perform the main feature I was looking for!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey Kudolpf, you can change the sensitivity with the current software...just open the software and click "PERFORMANCE" you will see that you can change the LIFT-OFF CONTROL and DPI.

f028adfab5c743a63c69d9d5a27e6ab8.png

Try it and see how it goes.

Thanks for the reply Josh. I'm looking for a way to change the sensitivity on the fly, with a single button. Let's say I'm playing a game with a sniper rifle, I want to be able to hold a button on the mouse while I'm looking down the scope and have my sensitivity lowered. When I release the button, I want the sensitivity to raise back to normal. This is a fairly common function on a lot of gaming mice, but I haven't been able to find this anywhere in the software. Am I missing something?