LEVEL 10 M Owner Club

Guest Tt Paul

Is it only me experiencing the "double forward/back" "feature"? Like, when I want to go back 1 page, I go 2 sometimes, and then have to go one page forward. Win 10, new software, not running. Or does the software have to be running to avoid this?

Did you make any macro on the button? Did it happen on the other computer?

• 2 weeks later...

No. Don't have access to another computer. It might be the reason that it happens when the Tt software is not running.

Anyways, I guess I'll need to wait for half year more for you to realize it, half-year more to release another buggy software/drivers, to report you that it's buggy, to return on the same path. No problem, I can wait.

P.S. It doesn't matter if the software is on/off; the "double back" works anyways. I don't hold it for long, it just goes there by itself. I would say, after installing the new drivers.

No. Don't have access to another computer. It might be the reason that it happens when the Tt software is not running.

Anyways, I guess I'll need to wait for half year more for you to realize it, half-year more to release another buggy software/drivers, to report you that it's buggy, to return on the same path. No problem, I can wait.

P.S. It doesn't matter if the software is on/off; the "double back" works anyways. I don't hold it for long, it just goes there by itself. I would say, after installing the new drivers.

Could you please contact our customer service: http://my.ttesports.com/csWarranty.aspx

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM â€“ 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Mexico :

Por Email: apoyotecnico@thermaltakeusa.com

Por Telefono: 01-800-823-2606

En el D.F: (55)5648-6715 Atencion de 10:00AM a 6:00PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

Not amazed that instead of finding a solution, you offer me to replace my mouse. Really, I'm not. This is all Tt.

We are sorry that even we tested the software on different computers, we still don't have the "double forward/back" feature. We would be appreciated if you could give us more details.

We are sorry that even we tested the software on different computers, we still don't have the "double forward/back" feature. We would be appreciated if you could give us more details.

What do you have to say to those of us who can't use the mouse outside of left and right clicking because the drivers won't install for windows 10?  It'd be great to at least get a response.  Better yet,  how about you guys just release the driver files so we can manually install them instead of using your ####-poor software to install them?

• 1 month later...

Is there any update to this problem with the mouse not being recognised and the software not running? I haven't seen anything but "we are escalating the issue" over and over again in multiple posts, but not one update since, and these posts go back to july of 2016... and beyond.

$70+ piece of hardware that it's own software doesn't recognise, Including the "firmware update"... this is rediculous.

Problem exsist for me on win 10 pro x64 platform, on every rig I try it on (total of 6 I own) and it is the same on every one.

Mouse is only recognised by windows as an "HID-Compliant device", no control over the different buttons/keys, lighting, sensitivity, etc without the software and the software won't find it; keeps asking me to "plug in device" and I have done so over and over again in multiple USB ports with no change.. I'm stuck with a $70+ basic mouse. Please do something about a proper driver for this or lets talk about a refund of my purchase. I could have spent $10 bucks for a basic mouse if that's what I wanted... :angry:

(NOTE) mouse and software work fine on win 7 pro x64 platform, so obviously its a win 10 driver issue ( which there appears to be no driver available?), please do something about this already, it's been long enough...

Doubt it, as I said previously, everything works as it should using win 7 pro & Ult x64. No problems with mouse itself. it's definitely the software and something in conjunction with win 10 X64.

We've discussed with our PM team and may need more information since It doesn't happen in our Win 10 PC. Could you try different USB 3.0 port or try it on other computer?

• 2 months later...

We've discussed with our PM team and may need more information since It doesn't happen in our Win 10 PC. Could you try different USB 3.0 port or try it on other computer?

Already answered in post #140 "As I said, 6 machines with win 10 pro x64... all have same problem, even on a complete reformat and fresh install."

Guess I just have to toss it in the trash or hand it off to someone I know who uses win 7 and go with a different company. Shame, spent good money on it and it was a good mouse; works flawlessly in win 7, never worked properly in any version of win 10 though and doesn't look like it ever will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Tt David changed the title to LEVEL 10 M Owner Club
  • 3 months later...

(First comment on page 6, and a reply about 2 posts later):

Hello once again. It might be pointless to contact you, but I'll give it a shot. The double forward/back still "works", but the mouse is getting older and older, and the LMB already starts giving up. Like, it's getting harder and harder to drag with it, and so if it's still possible to get a new mouse through the warranty, that would work. The only problem that I see is is that the mouse is almost 3 years old. Still, please note that ever since I contacted you the very first time, you still haven't made it possible to actually use the buttons on the right side (opposite from the forward/back; C and D) in BF4. If not - well, simply saying, I'll understand. The warranty period is over, so it's OK.

• 1 year later...