TT DPS G App v3.1.6 opens twice after boot up in Window 10 64-Bit

It has come to my attention that the Thermaltake DPS G software version 3.1.6 is loading up twice when Windows 10 boots up.  Also, when I try to download the Thermaltake Fix Tool option for when DPS G App opens twice after boot up. The Windows defender software detects and treats the TT fix tool like it's a virus and will not allow for it to be downloaded before deleting the TT fix tool. I've attached a couple of screenshots for record. Any suggestions or a work around to resolve this annoying problem? Do users always have to redo the TT fix it tool option when they reinstall Windows 10 over again in the future?

Untitled.png

Capture_2.JPG

3 hours ago, JeffWu said:

Hi Digital_Fuzion

Please uninstall new version and download V3.1.5 from this page https://dps.thermaltake.com/en 

We find some bugs to fix, so stop the update.

Estimate to update V3.1.6 next week again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I just uninstalled the TT DPS G software V3.1.6 and reverted back to V3.1.5 and that to is causing the same related issue of loading twice on bootup. Screenshot attachment for record. Also, with the newer version of the software that's suppose to come out. I would highly suggest to the TT software engineering team/developers when a revision of this software is created. To also make changes  to how the software loads. For example, I don't want to look at the TT graphical interface being stuck on my desktop until I'm forced to close it. A quick splash screen that times out quickly and minimizes it's self in the task bar/tool bar would be a better. I have other 3rd party hardware/software installed on my desktop like the NXZT CAM software for my liquid cooling. The NZXT Cam software will load on the desktop at boot. Then it minimizes in the taskbar/toolbar. I don't think everyone wants to look at the TT software interface display settings of their power supply always. I also use a Corsair Commander Pro for an internal  USB extender. That runs directly to my MB. I don't think it even matters if the TT PSU is plugged into the Corsair Commander Pro. It's designed to extend USB internal connections. I would also like to know if it matter what micro USB cable to internal USB connection cable is used to run from the TT PSU? I currently have a Corsair micro USB to internal USB cable. Which is designed for a Corsair Hydro Series 115i Pro liquid cooler. It is plugged into the TT PSU and connects to the Corsair Commander Pro. The cable is a standard micro USB to internal USB connector. It has the length I need to run behind the case and hide. Your stock micro USB to internal USB cable is to short. That is why I changed cables. I don't think the cable I'm using is creating the software to bootup twice. I really think it's just buggy software that still needs refined. Your technical feedback would be most welcoming....

Capture.JPG

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 3:07 AM, JeffWu said:

Hi Digital_Fuzion

Please uninstall new version and download V3.1.5 from this page https://dps.thermaltake.com/en 

We find some bugs to fix, so stop the update.

Estimate to update V3.1.6 next week again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Any time frame on V3.1.6? I have requested new changes to the development of the Thermaltake DPS G software.

* Minimize DPS G application screen automatically to task bar/tool bar after DPS G app loads on Windows startup.

* Fix double loading of DPS G App in Windows 10 x64 on startup.

* Change directory install folder name from Tt to TT

* Improve hardware detection at Windows startup.

* Improve seek time.

* Improve load time.