SHOCK Owners Club

Guest Tt Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Nice, nice, but still no solution for the Teamspeak/Game loading issue.

The software dev. team should be hang from a tree by now.....

Hey Crinos, Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kindly re-install the software again and restart your desktop/laptop after installing.

Keep us updated on the issue and tell us if you're still encountering the same problem!  ;)

Hi!

Sure it still exists. I was posting this issue first time here: http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/243-tt-esports-shock-one-51-issue/

Still no answer/solutions.....

Since then, i had already a full system re-install. FIrst a Win 8.1 64-bit. Same issue. Then re-installed Win7 64-bit issue still exists.

At least the Volos mouse works now. 

By!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-64306100-1432632856_thumb.jpg

Provide you with the full experience for your gaming satisfaction!

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer with pinpoint audio locations featured in the 2015 SHOCK headset!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what happened but, while I was listening to music, the right side of my headsets stopped working. The music just faded away. I can't find a way to get it to work again. I really don't want to have to buy a new one. Is there any way to repair it?

Thanks!

Guest Tt Josh

I don't know what happened but, while I was listening to music, the right side of my headsets stopped working. The music just faded away. I can't find a way to get it to work again. I really don't want to have to buy a new one. Is there any way to repair it?

Thanks!

Hey Euphie, did you try with another computer or device? If it's still not working, please tell us which country you're from? We'll get the local to assist you. :)

Guest Tt Josh

Yes, I did. It still didn't work. I'm from the United States.

Hey Euphie, please contact our customer support at ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

We will have our local staff to assist your on the headset! ;)

Also, keep me updated! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-48208400-1440642272_thumb.jpg

Tt eSPORTS SHOCK (Boosted Bass Edition) gaming headset comes with a 40mm driver unit and high-energy neodymium magnets, producing a high frequency response (19Hz - 100Hz) to strive for an exceptionally powerful bass output!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, I have a problem with my helmet white shock I bought last Friday nine. On first use, the microphone does not send my voice there is as sizzling and very unpleasant background noise for others.

I made a micro test Skype uphill all the detection of micro and maximum test could not hear my voice. In the box of the helmet there is no installation cd

Hello, I have a problem with my helmet white shock I bought last Friday nine. On first use, the microphone does not send my voice there is as sizzling and very unpleasant background noise for others.
  I made a micro test Skype uphill all the detection of micro and maximum test could not hear my voice. In the box of the helmet there is no installation cd

Did you make sure the mic is set to ON from the remote? 

yes it is enabled 

Please bring it back to the store where you purchased the headset from and you can ask them to test the headset for you. They might be able to get a replacement for you.

• Tt David changed the title to SHOCK Owners Club
  • 2 years later...