Sign in to follow this  
Marinad

How can I improve my health?

There are many good ways to improve your health. I personally go in for sports and eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits. In addition, my doctor advised me to regularly visit the sauna. I have long dreamed of building my own sauna, and this Sauna Canberra helped me to bring all my creative ideas to life. They quickly and efficiently built a sauna near my house and I regularly relax there. It helps to strengthen my health, improve immunity and make the skin perfect.

There are so many tips for this that you should really look through them and choose the ones which will be best for you. In general the tips for improving health are effective for all people but there can be exceptions for some of them so use them wise and be careful.
As the most effective tips are considered for example:

- eating more vegetables and fruits (because comparing with other food they're the best source of minerals, antioxidants  and vitamins)
- eating less red meat (yeah it's very tasty and that's ok if you like it but don't eat this type of meat too often because it contains much cholesterol and fat which increases risk of different heart diseases)
- drinking more water everyday (for normal functioning our body needs really much of it, besides it's very effective for its cleansing and even the weight loss)
- drinking less alcohol and avoiding smoking (both habbits are very harmful for our health and lead to many unpleasant illnesses)

It's necessary to visit your doctor and get tested regurarly too because you can have some hidden illnesses which will be harder to treat later. One of them is hormonal imbalance, for example the lack of HGH (human growth hormone) often cause anxxiety, depression, low libido, insulin resistance, very low energy levels and many more, and all these problems can be often treated only in a medical way https://www.hgha.com/human-growth-hormone-prescription .

Я сейчас пробую восстановить микрофлору https://www.sokolinskycenter.com/sokolinsky_center_Europe/vosstanovleniye-mikroflory-po-Sisteme-Sokolinskogo/ - нашла эту Систему Соколинского, по которой можно провести полную детоксикацию организма, так сказать, избавить наш организм от вредителей которые отягощают наше самочувствие. Специально выбрала программу - "Премиум: Детокс. Пищеварение. Иммунитет. Энергия" , стоит недорого!

Man, its easy to do, really. You just need to eat healthy food, avoid stresses and do sports. And ofcourse dont forget about suplemments and drug to keep you in a good shape. Look At This that what I use by myself! Its a really healthy stuff. Good luck bro!