Sign in to follow this  
Marinad

Video game

The Witcher 3. 
It took me a few attempts to get into it. When I first played, the combat system felt clunky and the story felt forced. After about 30 hours across a few months of attempts, I kind of gave up. Then, one fateful spring break, I decided to reinstall and give it a final shot. I played 100 hours in a week. No joke. It was disgusting. I even bought the official game’s universe guide on Amazon the following week. It was that good. The only other game that’s been this engrossing for me was Mass Effect 2, but that game was much smaller and much more limited than The Witcher 3.

On 12/27/2019 at 3:17 PM, Masha Esina said:

The Witcher 3. 
It took me a few attempts to get into it. When I first played, the combat system felt clunky and the story felt forced. After about 30 hours across a few months of attempts, I kind of gave up. Then, one fateful spring break here, I decided to reinstall and give it a final shot. I played 100 hours in a week. No joke. It was disgusting. I even bought the official game’s universe guide on Amazon the following week. It was that good. The only other game that’s been this engrossing for me was Mass Effect 2, but that game was much smaller and much more limited than The Witcher 3.

Absulotelly, this is simply one of the best games ever, that is for sure.