Issues with Thermaltake's software (or its just me)

fartsmella213

I am having issues with thermaltake's TT RGB PLUS software, im using an thermaltake Floe riing 360 Premium edition for CPU cooling and 8 Riing plus 12 case fans.

I've never found any fixes and im getting frustrated right now, the issues is that everytime i load up TT RGB PLUS it gives me the

H_0x0001 Could not find fan etc. error

But misteriously when i load up Asus' AURA software and change any RGB setting like Wave or Breathing etc. it's synced with the with all of the Riing plus fans and the Watercooling block attached to the CPU, also when I enter the UEFI or BIOS what ever you want to call it i can control fan speeds and monitor CPU temperature and can confirm the fans are doing an excellent job at keeping temps low and performance high.

As a controller im using the TT Sync controller with 9 nine pin fan places where i can connect fans to (don't know the exact name of that), I've connected SATA and the 5V RGB Header to my mainboard aswell as all of the PWM cables in their corresponding 4 Pin connectors on the mainboard.

You might be asking, "What is my problem as i can manage RGB settings ?"
Well i want to controll fan speeds live too and not load up the BIOS everytime i want to change fan speed.

This is my first build so im sorry if i did any stupid mistakes.

Specs are:
GPU: i9-9980XE 18 Cores @ 3 GHZ

GPU: RTX 2080Ti

Mainboard: Asus Rampage VI extreme omega

Storage: 2TB M.2 SSD / 6TB HDD

Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG

thermaltake stuff for cooling as stated above

PSU: Thermaltake 1250W Toughpower iRGB Plus

RAM: 128GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3200Mhz

Pls send help

This was my first time posting and my first build, also sorry for my mediocre english

Edited by miknepa
small mistake

• 3 weeks later...