TT X1 UK layout SW light problem

Psycho95

Hi 

I have a problem with a tt x1. I have a uk layout and i have a different keys in X1 RGB soft. When i press the button witch is not on that position in SW a whole SW stop working. 

Can someone help me solve this problem ? 

I upload a video on youtube where you can see it. 

Thank you for any help :) 

That is quite weird, I'm thinking it's due to the layout of the keyboard compared to the software, it should be cross compatible though. I would recommend that you contact Thermaltake on this one and request that they include the UK layout in the software. In my eyes that is a little bit lazy of them of them not to include the UK layout in it.

Where did you download the software from, try to find a UK website, if they have one. If anything, I recommend that you ditch the software until it gets better, it is extremely buggy and I find that I prefer the keyboard shortcuts. (Maybe just me ;))

I hope you find a resolution to this issue!

-Cynaax 

PS: Nice setup

Edited by Cynaax
Had to add something

They dont have a UK website :( so i have a SW from global webpage.  I send them a help request but i dont think someone help me. I send them in a past 2 request about riing fan. No one reply to me :( but TT have a great community so they help me on forum :) 

So i try to wait if they reply and try work on just a keyboard shortcuts. 

On 5/6/2019 at 10:03 PM, Psycho95 said:

They dont have a UK website :( so i have a SW from global webpage.  I send them a help request but i dont think someone help me. I send them in a past 2 request about riing fan. No one reply to me :( but TT have a great community so they help me on forum :) 

So i try to wait if they reply and try work on just a keyboard shortcuts. 

That's very weird that they don't have a UK styled driver, even a UK registered domain. They have an Australian domain where I got my drivers from. Also I would urge you to use the keyboard shortcuts, the software is very buggy in my opinion, it's clunky and constantly crashes.

In my case they also took a while to respond, max was a week and that was for a keycap replacement, which they happily helped me with. +Rep to TT Australian support. I would urge you to send them a message on Facebook, as they have a Facebook for the UK market. Link: https://www.facebook.com/ThermaltakeUK/

Hope this helps! If you need any more help, quote this reply and list the problem below. I'll he happy to help!

-Cynaax