Sign in to follow this  
Novae

Do you like sport?

I like sport in general but I'm not a very big fan of it, the only exception for me are some sport games and that's all. I mean that I'm really not too obsessed with healthy lifestyle in this case like it happens with some people :PI like to make basic physical exercises at home everyday and practise yoga in addition several times a week. I tried going to gym too and I really liked this but sadly I needed to refuse of this because of my busy work and studying schedule. I like running outsides during warm seasons too.And in case of sport games I'm a great fan of tennis and football, both for playing with my friends and watching on TV/laptop. For example I adore the football matches, especially the ones where my fav teams from England play, I often cheer for them in my friends' company, make betsĀ https://777score.co.uk/ and discuss the matches later and in process. I visited stadium several times too, that was a very great experience for me!