Chaser MK-1 Two Extra Fans 200mm - Question

Spixer

Hi guys! I have Chaser MK-1 chasis and I would like to add two extra fans Thermaltake Pure 20 LED RED (https://www.thermaltake.com/Cooler/Case_Fan_/Pure/C_00002403/Pure_20_LED_Red/design.htm) to fill the available gaps - one on the side, one on the top.

My question is: If I add extra splitter to the 3 PIN wire, so all four 200mm fans are connected to it and thus are connected to the button controlling the chasis fan speed (low/high = 600/800RPM), will these two new Pure 20 LED fans also be controlled by it and be able to run with 600 or 800 RPM mode, depending on me clicking the corresponding button on the chasis? Or, this won't take any effect and two news fans will always run with 800 RPM only?

800 RPM is way too loud, that is why I am looking to add extra fans to my chasis, but still be able to run them with 600RPM. These Pure LED fans look exactly like two already inbuilt fans, that's why I've picked them. Too bad that you can no longer order color-shifting fans of that type.