Commander c35 with aura sync?

simon 33371

I bought myself the Thermaltake commander c35 with argb fans in the front. It is now completely build up. except for the fans. The got power and i can also controll them via the button on the front but on the box it says that it is compatible with aura sync. So i opend up aura but the fans were not showing up and i werent able to controll them with aura. What do i need to do to get them working with aura?

9 hours ago, simon 33371 said:

I bought myself the Thermaltake commander c35 with argb fans in the front. It is now completely build up. except for the fans. The got power and i can also controll them via the button on the front but on the box it says that it is compatible with aura sync. So i opend up aura but the fans were not showing up and i werent able to controll them with aura. What do i need to do to get them working with aura?

Hello 

First, you gotta make sure the M/B equip 5V header and you have to connect the signal bridge cable to the TT control board.

then, long press the RGB button for 3 seconds, the lighting effect will blink twice, and now you are able to control the lighting effect via Aura.

thanks 

3 hours ago, TT James said:

Hello 

First, you gotta make sure the M/B equip 5V header and you have to connect the signal bridge cable to the TT control board.

then, long press the RGB button for 3 seconds, the lighting effect will blink twice, and now you are able to control the lighting effect via Aura.

thanks 

alright so i didnt look just yet if i got one but just assume that i do. There's this strange 3 pin header on the hub and i cant figure out wich cable to use :/