tt dps g new update messed up everything !!!

hello guys . so dps g app updated automaticly today 3.7.1 . Tried to run it and then no connection with the power supply error so tried restart and reinstalling c+ visual  reseted the cables . nothing works !!! Then i fresh reinstalled windows 10 64bit  and it worked fine .. i turned my  pc on today and the error is back !!! Please fix this !!!!! triedd everything and searched all over thee internet

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.23 - 06.26.31.11.png

I said it once. I'll say it again. This Thermaltake TT DPG G app software is complete garbage. Who ever is writing this software needs to find a new job! They lack anything innovative or functional. Clearly it's done on the lowest standards of QC.  Your $hit doesn't even work now. That alone should now tell you to never buy Thermaltake's overpriced hunk of junk PSU. I should of stuck it out with SilverstoneTek with .0 issues.  They don't need to waste time making goofy non-functional features like RGB that do nothing for the user. This PSU lacks functionality and is well over priced.

@davehol Actually i tried everything this update messes up the files !!! if u need to fresh install windows it will work then it will stop if u restarted ur pc the error comes back so i tried c++ reinstalling and tried old versions ... i tried everything believe me .. they need to update it ASAP .

This is the crap that state attorney general's love to sue big tech companies over for. The product does not meet or exceed consumer expectations or has advertised. I've seen it before with tech companies like Gateway and Monster Cable. Thermaltake has proven to fail on delivering a solid product. I wouldn't be surprised in the future if you get a court claim for a partial refund notification in your email. Once complaints boil over it will happen that I can assure you all. Once it happens the court system will get the entire list of customers whom purchased this PSU from an authorized retailer. The court system will send you a notification via electronic email or mailer. You will respond with proof of purchase and the rest is history. Try calling Thermaltake support it's a complete joke. You will get sent to voice mail. I've never seen anything like this company. When companies pull this crap. It just makes other companies like EVGA and Corsair look better. That's because they are better and so are there products and support. Go look on their forums and see how invested the forum community members are. This forum's active member community is nearly a ghost town compared to that of EVGA and Corsair. Who's to blame for that THERMALTAKE!

Shutting down the RGB Plus application and then starting up the DPS app worked for me.  However, I hope that this is not a permanent solution and there is a software update in the works.  I already have to follow a pattern when I am booting my machine to get the Thermaltake software to function properly and even then it is prone to random crashes.  Regardless, thank you Jeff for responding to this thread.

• 2 weeks later...