tt dps g new update messed up everything !!!

2 hours ago, staffy said:

Sure, here are screenshots of both the error and then the about screen after I shut down the RGB Plus app and start the DPS app.1696515522_ErrorScreen.thumb.jpg.11f76ec7eab35adb586055528ff59b68.jpg606484069_AboutScreen.thumb.jpg.3df3c633b614934d7f996368980e30d4.jpg

Hi Sir

"RGB Plus" will update a new version to fix this issue,

It's not "DPS G" issue now, sorry for it.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey mate,

Crazy late to the response, but I just had a similar issue and found your thread.

If you're still having the issue, I found the location for this software is actually in Program Files, NOT (x86). Locate the Uninstall file there, it should completely remove the software.

I had a pesky "start" file in there that stayed and prompted me to run the .exe each time my PC started, had to manually delete the Tt folder from Program Files after uninstalling.

Hope this helps.

-Hadz

• 3 years later...

Hi Guys, I have both TT cooler and Psu and use both rgb software for many years now and when i first ran into this issue no one could help me.  here is how to fix it.  tt plus has no issues, the problem is dps g.   repair visual c++ redistributable 2015 (86) and repair 2013 (86).  you can repair both these files from control panel unistall.  dont uninstall just repair but these are located in the dps g download just in case you delete it.  after repairing go to device manager scroll down to universal serial bus controllers.  you will find one that is unknown uninstall that device.  also look at devices and printers in the control panel.  does it show your thermaltake titanium digital power supply? if it shows usb input device uninstall that as well.  At this point dps g software is installed still dont uninstall it, but it still doesnt work.  shut your pc down and turn the power switch off.  wait 20 seconds.  turn the switch back on and boot your pc back up.  This should work, if this doesnt work still message me back.  I'll take you through some more steps.