CHALLENGER PRIME Flickering issue

Sens

Hi guys, hopefully someone else has had the same problem before and fixed it themselves.. Because I am so bamboozled as to what is happening here.

I just recently bought the Challenger Prime like a week ago. First couple of days it worked fine all good didn't install a driver or anything just put it straight in the usb and started playing.

Last 2 days though the keyboard has been very hard to use. Basically I'd be playing (even happens outside of games say on chrome) and at random times no longer than a minute of use, the keyboards backlights will flicker off then back on, and the last key I had pressed when that happens kinda gets stuck as if I'm holding it down. 

For example: Copied and pasted a link into the google search bar and it happened as I pasted and it then started pasting the link over and over again while I wasn't even touching the keyboard.

It only stops again when I press other keys for a bit first. I have also noticed when the backlights flicker off then on and causes the issue the numlock light turns off as well. 

This is making it very very hard to actually play games as a huge inconvenience. I have tried going to control pannel, the keyboard properties and unticking the box that turns it off to save power. I have also tried actually installing the driver last night as well where you can change settings on the keyboard and that doesn't even work BTW when I click on OK to change colour of the backlight it just says please wait and remains that way for AGES. And neither of these had worked. I tried changing the USB port and still nothing. Other keyboards still work without this issue its only the Challenger Prime doing this to me. 

One more thing to note I have a laptop that I'm connecting the keyboard to which is with windows 10.

Can anyone help me out please? I really want to be able to just use the keyboard without this issue... :(

• 1 month later...