v71 Fan controller problem help me :(

Dimplex

Hi, I'm using my v71 case, my problem started before the 3 fans stopped working.

Then I opened the top cover to fix it in a while, improved the hand in the picture, I used it for a while then these malfunctions began and when I touch that part of my hand works, there is something like a yellow silicon plated solder I guess I think there is a problem related to this.

I'm not sure if there's a conductivity problem, I'm not sure how to get what this item is, what I need to do is I'm sure it's too high to be relevant to the yellow-driven slingshot just got a conductivity problem, I hope to try my luck, which is a simple problem, hopefully ..

When I take an iron needle and touch that yellow silicon-like thing, I'm shooting the fans, they're working, they're all standing, I took it out of the 2 fan's entry points for security so that there was no problem.

google translation I hope I could explain my problem, waiting for your help.:unsure:

llE1wo.jpg