Sign in to follow this  
Novae

Golf clubs

I play golf for many years and I can say that it really depends on your playing style and general level of skills. If you're a total newbie in golf and want just to learn how to play it, the choice of certain type of clubs won't matter much for your game in general because their differences, pros and cons can really feel only an experienced player. So if you belong to the newbies, just get the clubs you like, any types of them will be enough useful for your learning period. Teaching pros also recommend to start from the used sets because they're really convinient for learning and practising, and are also much cheaper than building your own new set from scratch ;)
And in case of the woods and irons types both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. The woods have the longest shafts and clubheads, and because of that they're usually used for making longest shots and the fastest swings https://golfclubguru.net/golf-woods/ . Comparing to them the irons have smaller clubheads and are perfect for making tee shots on short holes or the shots from the fairway. But as I said above such choice really makes sense only if you're the experienced player and really like golf.

I like this game but I play more on the computer. There are beautifully made golf games. I recommend you look at them. Another of my favorite genres is battle battles. One of my most favorite games is Fortine. It has everything I need to have a good time. Here https://fortnitesettingspro.com you can buy good game settings to improve your level.