Can I "split" the plug on Riing Trio and connect one part to a fan controller and one to my Asus MB?

SverreMunthe

Currently, the options are to have Thermaltake's software control lights and fans via the included controller or use the TT Sync Controller to have motherboard software control the lights and the BIOS control the fans. The TT Sync Controller connects up to 3 PWM headers on the motherboard for control of the fans. It looks like the Aquaero 6 XT uses PWM headers to signal the fans. Hypothetically, I don't see why you couldn't run PWM cables between the Aquaero 6XT and TT Sync controller and accomplish your goal.

• 4 months later...

My question is very similar.  Can I "split" the plug on Riing Trio and connect one part to the PWM headers on my motherboard and the other part go to the TT RGB Plus controller for lighting control?  (I have a Gigabyte motherboard and RGB Fusion doesn't have any good patterns for anything, so using the TT Sync Controller is NOT an option.)