Sign in to follow this  
Novae

Import business

Should I use customs broker service for it or can I create my own shipping? I'm planning to import goods in USA. Share with your experience please. Thanks.

International trading is a rather complicated proces because every country has its own customs regulations which can change through time too and with professional customs brokers it's not always possible to be aware of all of them which leads to losing your money in trading and also increases risk of making something illegal. Besides it's possible to make the shipments on your own but in such case you'll probably pay much more than with the help of your broker.
That's why experienced businessmen always recommend to work with them in exporting/importing business. The customs brokers will always ensure your shipment is completed according to the current law https://clearitusa.com/ , will help you to save money for the shipments and avoid delays in import/export because of some problems with documentation, and also will help ypu to save time in general because with using this service you don't need to speak individually to several different government agencies too.