Thermaltake DPS POWER.exe cannot be found

Alemantico

Dear User,

a week ago, I purchased the brandnew Motherboard "ASUS P6T SE". After building the PC with my Thermaltake Chassis (SNR: VP400M1W2NRL00028), installing all drivers, incl. the drivers from the origin CD for the motherboard, I'm still getting some error messages, related to the Chassis! After booting the PC, I receive a popup message, saying: "Thermaltake DPS POWER.exe cannot be found". The other issue is, that the USB 3.0 Ports at the top front are not working! So I went to the thermaltake homepage, in order to track the Driver package within the provided SNR, but the site is throwing me an error message! Please, can you help me, by sending me an url for the complete driver package of this chassis? I installed windows 7 Professional 64bit! (I refuse using win 10, because of its luck of privacy.). I would very much appreciate, if you could give me a hand here! Thank you very much in advance!

Bwst regards from Austria!