Thermaltake, please end your fight with Epic and Easy anti-cheat.

Axiomatic

Thermaltake, please end your fight with Epic and Easy anti-cheat. All rgb software from any company has been deemed an attack vector for cheating in games. When I start a game that uses EAC it will automatically close down TT RGB Plus and then my CPU temps become high for my Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition as they no longer get adequate cooling adjustment without the SW running. I am begging you to work this out with EPIC or I will be forced to skip Thermaltake on my next PC build. I really like you guys. I like your software better than Corsair, NZXT, and others. I realize that their SW is banned by EAC as well but this is going to drive me to software-less options and I think that is a step backward? Have you even begun a dialog with EPIC yet on how to work this out?

Thank you for your consideration. Have a good day TT.

• 1 year later...

I have this problem when ever I start up a game that uses Easy Anti Cheat too. Every time that I keep the software open for the rgb saved profiles, it just crashes my game and  tells me that an error occurred due to TTRGB.exe. The fact that this has been reported a problem in 2019, and I still have problems with it in 2021; it's actually ridiculous and gets me so mad.

Please fix this ThermalTake.

• 1 year later...

It seems this anti-cheating stuff doesn’t work. I have been dealing with hackers who cracked video games for a long time, and I can tell that this anti-cheating software is just not strong enough.
If you want to find out more, you can go to the Guided Hacking Forum and read some posts there. It’s not illegal until you try to do it in real life. The spreading of this information is fine. The best game hackers are in Eastern Europe because there is the biggest demand for cracked games and software. The locals simply don’t have enough money to buy a game or a program, and their only choice is to hack it