Help me choose a fan

Raki

Hello everyone. I am looking to purchase some case fans for a new build but I'll admit I am stumped on what to buy due to compatibility issues. I've been buying everything compatible with Asus Aura Sync (except the video card) so I am wanting to stick with that theme.  From what I have read TT has a controller that can make their fans compatible with Aura Sync but as I browse some fans some say not to use them with other controllers.

So my first question is what fans are compatible with Aura sync? I don't mind buying the premium controller on the side to make the fans compatible but I don't know what fans work with it. I really like the Riing Trio's and I am hoping they would be compatible with the Aura Sync premium controller. If not the Riing Trio's then the Riing Plus. Would they be compatible with the controller? As a last resort I can get the Pure Plus which comes with the controller so it is already compatible (from what it says) but I'd really like the Trio's or Plus.

Also where can I buy single fans? I only need 4 so I don't need to buy another 3 pack just for one fan. TTstoreusa.com has a single fan but it appears to be always out of stock. Any suggestions here?

The build:

Asus Rog Strix X470-F

Ryzen 7 2700X

EVGA GTX 1080

Gskill Trident Z's

This will be going into a TT View 71.

Thank you in advance