Sign in to follow this  
Novae

Forex trading

I think that you shouldn't invent too much. There is a main list of the largest forex brokers and you should choose one of them. I can tell from my own experience that this business isn't for everyone. I tried to make a profit, but I didn't succeed. If I run a comparative analysis, then I'll see that my success in australia pokie much higher than in trading. There is an opinion that poker is just luck, but I disagree. There is the same variety of strategies here as in any business.

There are a plenty of them in net but be careful with possible scam, unfortunately it's a widespread thing among Forex brokers :( That's why while making your choice it's important to check the certain broker's approval with special regulatory agencies and reviews about its work from other people. Only after there you can pay attention on the broker's transactions costs, type of trading platform, terms for withdrawal and deposit. A good customers' support is the important things too for fast trading operations, especially  the“after sales” one, not the support which actually works till your account opening process.
According to these things experienced traders recommend such brokers as OANDA, AvaTrade company profile, IG, City Index, Pepperstone, CMC Markets, XTB and Trading 212.