Welcome

Tt Andy

Welcome to the System build thread! 

In the system builds section of the forum you can share photos of your rig, build logs or even come here to ask questions regarding system builds! 

Please take a minute to read the rules

Tt community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these simple guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. These rules and guidelines are enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site!

- No "Flaming" -- writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.

- No "Trolling" -- posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply.

- No "Spamming" -- No advertisements, or referral links to other services. We also classify "spam" as short replies which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner. Some forum threads expect short messages, but otherwise short messages are highly discouraged. Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages.

- No "Necro" behavior -- posting replies on very old (dead) threads which have not been locked. We only allow "Necro" replies in VERY rare circumstances, all other cases will find your reply removed. If you feel strongly enough about posting a reply, please discuss with a Moderator whether to start a new thread of discussion.

- No discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal material, or linking to these activities will be tolerated.

- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, ####, or any other offensive nature.

- Do not post offensive content, or links to offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work, and remember that kids visit the web site.

- No excessive swearing or language. If you're that angry about something, take a break from the forums for a while, or confront the other user directly instead of in the forums. Also, do not attempt to use any means to bypass our profanity filter, such as misspelling a cuss word, or using punctuation or spaces. We are much more likely to ban users for this behavior than those who let the profanity filter replace cuss words with *'s instead. Still, excessive swearing can get you in trouble too, so keep it clean.

- No posting of any text which bypasses our profanity filters by purposely misspelling, using letter/symbol substitutions or any other means to bypass our censoring. You will only get one warning for this, then you will be banned from the site.

- Please do not "hijack" a forum thread by changing the subject. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread.

- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. Do not complain about other users being banned, in the forums or on profile pages of other users.

- Do not complain if a moderator removes a message you posted. We trust our moderators, and if they've removed a message, they had a good reason.

- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.

- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.

- Do not post messages containing images of typed text, especially in an alternate color. This confuses other members who may think you have some special authority, which is against our Terms and Conditions. It also defeats our search engine, which cannot read your message text.

Thank you for your cooperation and have fun :)

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello. This is great, can't believe there is a site like this. I just bought a View 71 case, and I'd like to ask a few beginners questions if there is an area for that. I just need some advice before I pull the parts in a current cybertron case to put in my 71. The layout is pretty simple, but any steps in the process regarding the HDD and GPU mostly

would help. I'm just going to learn by doing and if I mess it up, I'll try again...with more help. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Tt community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these simple guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. These rules and guidelines are enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

hi everybody id just like to say hello. im charl from south wales UK.

Ive been building riggs for folk for near 30 years but am now just doing the hobby thing .

heres my own riggs 

workshop 7700k 1080 built in 2017

51543945545_8fb2367b33_k.thumb.jpg.760ce78a1f5de330efe2022a7fed7fb9.jpg

and my VR rigg 3900x and 2080 P5 i built in 2020.

1.thumb.JPG.031c418e9c016a6983eaa2612b3d8413.JPG

im not planning on building anything for myself untill gpus come down in price so i may have a long wait.

• 8 months later...