TT Floe Riing RGB 360 Issues

Redox101

Having some weird issues with my newer TT Floe Riing RGB 360. Three of the LED's on the pump (4, 5, 6) have stopped working or have frozen. Originally I was using a TT Sync Controller but have found no luck with that or the included controllers. It should be noted all other case fans are TT and are working 100% and the Pump LED's were also working perfect when first installed. Short of disassembly and return for RMA, I am looking for any feedback from the community. Some pictures included (The one of the TT software shows the INACTIVE LED's in Red as I was testing them. The ones in black are fine).

Computer Specs:

• i5 9600K
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro
  • Gigabyte  Aorus GTX 1080ti
  • G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2400 mHz DDR4 2x8Gb
  • Windows 10 Home 1809
  • Gigabyte AppCenter B.1830.10.1
  • RGB Fusion 2.0 B.19.0528.1
  • TT RGB Fusion 1.2.8
  • Misc. SSD & HDD

Things I have tried:

• Uninstall and reinstall all related RGB software from all third parties including TT and Gigabyte
  • Cleared all temp files
  • Cleaned registry
  • Cleared CMOS
  • Swapped between TT Sync Controller and Digital Lighting Controller
  • Swapped between DRGB headers for Sync Controller
  • Swapped between USB 2.0 headers for related controllers
  • Re-seated memory modules
  • Swapped between multiple inputs on both TT Sync Controller and Digital Lighting Controller
  • Articulated neck to make repeated impacts with desk

Things I have not tried (that I know of, that may work):

• Fresh install of Windows 10
  • Sacrifice farm animal

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

20190624_201302[1].jpg

20190512_222923[1].jpg

Hey Redox, unfortunately I've been experiencing the same issue. Everything was working fine up until two months ago. I noticed when I cycled the light mode, several pump lights would be stuck in one color. I've  tried everything you mentioned including a Windows 10 reinstall. I'm wondering if this is a software issue or maybe the controller is faulty. I'm just praying it's not a hardware issue. Ugh. When I power down my pc and unplug it, let the juice run out and restart, it works fine. Three minutes later, pump lights stuck. Bummer.  This is holding me off from completing my TT pc build. Until I find a fix, the iRGB plus PSU can wait. Anything TT can do to resolve this issue  would be appreciated.

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail1.jpg

I was also having this same issue on 2 fans in the 3 fan pack for Riing RGB plus. I'm thinking it might be a software issue, because it only happens when I have them plugged into the TT Sync controller. If I use the regular Thermaltake RGB controller, then all the lights work as normal. Kind of a strange issue. I just have 2 controllers, the TT sync and the Thermaltake. I have 9 fans in a Level 20 GT, so it's not a big deal.