TT RGB plus not detecting my controller (error h_0x0001)

Aletag

I've decided to build a pc in the TT View 71 TG and it all works very well, except for a major problem with the fan controller (provided by ThermalTake in the case itself).

The Software simply doesn't detect the controller, which is ridiculous since I can easily set the fans from the controller itself, meaning that they are indeed connected.
Error h_0x0001, I tried reinstalling the software many times, deleting the TT folder in %appdata% and disconnecting and plugging back in the controller. Nothing worked.
Do you have any ideas?

Same problem here. Nothing works. Fans are running super slow, my storage is getting hot, and cuz i can't control anything the rgb is also running ugly af

In the fan package says the program is Riing Plus RGB TT Premium Edition. That software is nowhere to be found and only the regular TT RGB Plus which spills out the same annoying-af error. I'll prob have to spend outta pocket and get LL140 from Corsair cuz this nightmare doesn't look that will end.

Can anyone provide a working link from where you got it from the TT RGB Plus Premium Edition software? Or anyone out here that knows how to get it so i can finally have these fans working as they should for the love of everything that is holy

Anyway, anybody, send some help