LEVEL 10 M Advanced (PLEASE HELP)

ZodiacSector5

Hello i own a level 10 M advanced mouse i had it for over a long time now let alone i bought another one due to mine breaking and it's showing it's age, wear and tear, i have this annoying glitchy left click or so to say double click when i am not clicking again for it has messed with me in csgo alot would love to know how to take it apart so i can properly clean the mice if not this mice will soon ruin all my games that i play cause of this or i am going to have this problem with any thing i that i click so i am asking please i need help i love this mouse and it has changed how i play games!

• 10 months later...

Any updates here? My Level 10 M hybrid advanced mouse has started doing the same thing, making it essentially unusable. I increased the button response time to 32ms in command center without any success. The mouse is currently hardwired, so we can rule out a variable there. I've also tried it on multiple computers and the issue is the same.

• 1 year later...