Welcome new members!

Tt-Van

Hey Van, while I am not to new around here, my name is Ben - I am the Review Manager for Play3r over here in the UK. Originally from the US but long story short, Wife+Kids+her family= us in the UK ;) 

I am an avid gamer and have just recently started my own Twitch and am working on Social media pages. While I have no intention of doing it professionally if I can meet a few new people and share our love for gaming then all is well.

I to look forward to meeting some new people around here :D All of the staff I have met so far and deal with have been nothing but helpful so as Van said, don't be shy :D

Hey Van, while I am not to new around here, my name is Ben - I am the Review Manager for Play3r over here in the UK. Originally from the US but long story short, Wife+Kids+her family= us in the UK ;) 

I am an avid gamer and have just recently started my own Twitch and am working on Social media pages. While I have no intention of doing it professionally if I can meet a few new people and share our love for gaming then all is well.

I to look forward to meeting some new people around here :D All of the staff I have met so far and deal with have been nothing but helpful so as Van said, don't be shy :D

Thank you very much for your feedback Ben. I know how much i enjoy when representatives get involved with their community so that is what i am trying to carry into this forum. I like that it is a lot of Tt reps here just being helpful and supportive.  

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

New guy here, Lpmagic :) avid comp gamer, and newly involved in modding :) very much in love with my new core x9 case, just finishing a build in it, not the highest quality components, but they will do :). I do have a twitch stream that is fairly active for my comp team. Thanks for setting up these forums, they are great, hope to be more involved in the future!

lpmagic