TT RGB PLUS 1.3.0 Broke

SchlitzBull

Anyone having similar issues/have a fix?

I was mindlessly closing out the apps that had booted up with startup and accidentally clicked update on the TT software. After having to roll back to the 1.2.6 version due to the network issues, I was at least happy to see that problem had been addressed in this version. Of course I got the C++ failed during install, now the app won't launch at all. I see the icon in the system tray briefly and then its gone. I uninstalled using REVO and tried reinstalling 1.2.6 again and i'm getting the same although I at least got the prompt to allow network access this time. Any suggestions would be appreciated! 

1 hour ago, rrottenppieces said:

the only way i can get it to open after i turn on my pc is to delete the tt folder in appdata/roaming. i have to delete it every time i turn on my pc or it wont open. doesn't save any settings either so i also have to reset it up. something with the update a few days ago broke it because it worked perfect for the last year.

I will verify this works and end up adding a "del appdata/roaming/filelocation"  command line to the auto startup for the TT RGB Plus software so it automatically does it before loading the software. It would make it easier on all of us. Ill get back to you at about 1730 PST.

Here's a fix @all

1.  Delete app data folder restart and load TT software. del appdata/roaming/tt

2. SYNC with razer chroma studio

3. save the profile in TT RGB software.

Restart and it should be fine. Working for me.

Without Chroma Sync

1. Delete AppData folder for TT software

2. Restart and load TT RGB Software

3. Change the color save the profile!!!!!!!!! <----------- SAVE IT and restart. 

Should be fine after that.. let me know if saving the profile helps from having to delete the app data folder constantly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, FizixS said:

Here's a fix @all

1.  Delete app data folder restart and load TT software. del appdata/roaming/tt

2. SYNC with razer chroma studio

3. save the profile in TT RGB software.

Restart and it should be fine. Working for me.

Without Chroma Sync

1. Delete AppData folder for TT software

2. Restart and load TT RGB Software

3. Change the color save the profile!!!!!!!!! <----------- SAVE IT and restart. 

Should be fine after that.. let me know if saving the profile helps from having to delete the app data folder constantly.

this doesnt work for me.  in fact ive narrowed it down to actually saving a profile is whats causing it to not start.  couple of days now ive had no issues starting it up as long as i dont save a profile