BSOD stopcode popsup before system boots

Nahomgh

I have windows 10 installed on a gigabyte z390UD BIOS. my sytem froze while I was usung Lumion (rendering application). And when i tried to restart (reset) the system it would stay loading windows forever. the login screen didnt load. So i restored the system before a point of windows update and it came back to normal. But then whenI launched Lumion again it froze the system (i suppose it's got to do with a C++ update) So i tried to the reset PC option(reinstalling windows 10). And it stopped midway with error message that Windows cannot be reset. And all the restore points were lost. So I then tried reinstalling windows 10 from a DVD and the partition is a gpt partition style So It can not be installed, I tried start up fix, reset, clean boot, safe mode, a bunch  of standard repair CMD commands like sfc/scanned, chkdsk. But none of them seem to work. Everytime I reset the system, the BSOD stopcode message appears and the second time, it goes to the system diagnose options before boot. Any idea what's happening here please help!!!??

20190916_194702.jpg