Riing Plus Sync Edition + X570-F ROG Strix?

Perseverer

Hey,

I am looking for some help installing on installing the TT RGB Riing Plus Sync Edition Fans, these are the ones that plug directly into your motherboard, and should sync with your Asus Aura lighting. However, I do not seem to be getting any lighting at all, despite the fans working. I am installing on a Asus ROG Strix X570-f Gaming Motherboard. Does anyone have any experience with this motherboard and these fans? I have followed the manuals instructions, but with no success. Can anyone point to any decent setup videos for this set of fans?

Thanks

Sorted it, had to calibrate my RGB header in Aura for every fan I installed. So added 1, calibrated, added a second, calibrated the two, added the third, calibrated all 3 together. I noticed it as I left my PC on a plugged in and unplugged the fans lighting while it was on. The colour was only out of sync when I added a second and third fan. 1 on its own worked fine.