Lumi strip compatibility with F6 fan controller?

TraderJJ

I understand that fan #5 and #6 of the F6 fan controller maybe used to control Lumi light strips. The controller’s instructions, nor the website or Youtube, however, provide any indication about which strips are compatible with it, or what functions it can do if the Lumi strips are attached? I’d rather not spend $50 On a Lumi kit just out of curiosity. Anyone know? I’m assuming it would only show a single color on the strip, but is the color selectable by the #5 and #6 knobs on the fan controller/, or does it sync with the colors on the display of the fan controller?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 14.10.2019 at 09:55, TraderJJ said:

Я понимаю, что вентилятор №5 и №6 контроллера вентилятора F6 может использоваться для управления световыми полосами Lumi. Однако ни инструкции контроллера, ни веб-сайт, ни Youtube не содержат никаких указаний о том, какие полоски с ним совместимы или какие функции он может выполнять, если полоски Lumi прикреплены? Я бы предпочел не тратить 50 долларов на комплект Lumi просто из любопытства. Кто-нибудь знает? Я предполагаю, что на полосе будет отображаться только один цвет, но можно ли выбрать цвет с помощью регуляторов №5 и №6 на контроллере вентилятора / или он синхронизируется с цветами на дисплее контроллера вентилятора?

если шли с корпусом в комплекте то к контроллеру их не подключить