PC heart stopping moments.

HappyBuddhaman

Is it just me, or does anyone else also have that heart pounding, "#### #### #### please work I don't want to spend a few hours fixing this!!", few minutes when flashing a BIOS, especially when you're using the onboard RAID controller, and you have to reset the array, and you're literally talking to your tower through your mind as it boots up "work, work, work, boot, BOOT!!!"?  I love PC's, but flashing a BIOS when you have a few grand invested in your rig, is always a stressful thing for me.

It all worked out well.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/6/2018 at 4:47 PM, serano said:

Slightly out of order but entirely the same content as the wait for it video. Why are you copying your own stuff? Just cos you mix up the order doesn't mean nobody will notice it's the same content. 

https://chatiw.chat/ , https://bazoocam.link/ , https://camzap.onl/

Well when I started to assemble the pc first boot by boot kept my heart from stopping.

Clients can browse the colossal Bobble Sticker library and can add enjoyable to their discussion. They can change stickers progressively, for example, - Accessories, articulations and text. Prior while sharing stickers, it used to go in a picture design. Presently it's anything but a WhatsApp local sticker design. sinhala keyboard Basically, Bobble, is an uncontrollably mainstream console application from India which means to democratize continuous making of customized content on cell phones.

HBOMax is an extraordinary model; it's attached to AT&T and Warner Media, which possesses shows like Friends. 123movies Web-based features likewise request incredible WiFi network, which is the place where an application like NetSpot proves to be useful. It cautiously screens your WiFi continuously, and gives a brief look into how your home or office WiFi signal is performing. At the point when you notice your streaming substance cradles, or will not stack, it's commonly your WiFi signal allowing you to down. By and large, essentially exchanging your WiFi sign or channel can further develop your streaming experience drastically.

• 1 year later...
On 7/5/2021 at 2:19 PM, keyboardlanu1 said:

Clients can browse the colossal Bobble Sticker library and can add enjoyable to their discussion. They can change stickers progressively, for example, - Accessories, articulations and text. Prior while sharing stickers, it used to go in a picture design. Presently it's anything but a GB Whatsapp Apk local sticker design. sinhala keyboard Basically, Bobble, is an uncontrollably mainstream console application from India which means to democratize continuous making of customized content on cell phones.

Bobble Stickers is a massive library that allows clients to add fun to their conversations. With the ability to browse through a variety of stickers, users can add accessories, expressions, and text in real-time. Previously, when sharing stickers, they were sent in a picture format. However, now the stickers are sent in a WhatsApp native sticker format.

• 2 months later...

It's like when you're trying out a new DIY project you found on Pinterest, and you've put so much effort and creativity into it. As you wait for the final result, your heart starts pounding, hoping that it turns out just as beautifully as the Pinterest downloader picture. You think, "Please work, please work, don't let me spend hours fixing this!" The anticipation builds as you finally see your creation coming to life, and you're like, "Work, work, work, be just as amazing as the Pinterest post!"

• 5 months later...