850W Platinum

Hello

I am trying to figure out how I can rma or we my psu since something went wrong with it.

PSU is irgb Plus 850W Platinum

I was using it some months now without any issues (except some weird noises when I had thermaltake's psu software). Since I made my color choices I took it off and since then I had no problems at all ...since 2 days ago.

Suddently 2 days ago I heared an electrical buzzing from the psu. I took out the front glass of my tower and i figure that the noise was coming from the psu.

Another weird thing is that the noise pass through the cable up to the schuko into the wall...

I have upload a record file using my mobile for better conclusion.

I have contact the local shop where I bought it from and i was informed that it will take up to 6 weeks till I get some answers...

Seems that here in Greece there are no representatives of the company (?) who knows.

I hope you or an official member of Thermaltake will see this and give me some help.

Thank you!

Φωνή 001_sd.m4a

Update 1.

So I tried to take all the rgb software's because it seems that when the pc is in heavy load then there is no buzzing. But even I took them off there was no change.

It seems that this psu is really messing with my electricity.... now i see the wall lights that are in the same electricity line (wall) are doing weird things... lower - higher light....

1st time i come across with such thing...

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:46 AM, Leoniums said:

Update 1.

So I tried to take all the rgb software's because it seems that when the pc is in heavy load then there is no buzzing. But even I took them off there was no change.

It seems that this psu is really messing with my electricity.... now i see the wall lights that are in the same electricity line (wall) are doing weird things... lower - higher light....

1st time i come across with such thing...

Hi! We would like to help you, please contact with our customer service cs3@thermaltake.com.tw 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...