Thermaltake Black FP Gaming Mouse "unable to detect fingerprint reader"

Murray654

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for delay in response. The notification for this was in the spam.

no, I emailed Thermaltake support they said "I do apologize for the delay reply to your request. It looks like there might be a issue with the chip inside that is causing it not to work. I have linked our RMA site below for RMA replacement of your mouse."

I tried to return the mouse where I bought it but have not heard anything back... now I cant find the proof I returned it...

• 3 years later...

Encountering difficulties with the Thermaltake Black FP Gaming Mouse's fingerprint reader? Users have reported issues related to the reader not being detected. To resolve this problem, ensure that your device drivers are up to date and compatible with your system. For more detailed instructions and troubleshooting tips, visit the official Thermaltake support page. In other news, if you're a business owner, it's crucial to issue a "notice to reader financial statements" for transparent and accurate financial reporting.