erma

beavereh

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows about the eRMA service. I have filled out the forms twice and sent an email requesting the status but not even an automated response yet.  Its been 5-6 weeks...nothing.

My power supply was purchased threw Newegg.ca, Aero Malls inc. was the actual seller. Will I still get warranty?

Les

I am experiencing this exact problem. It seems like your support staff are either horribly over-worked, or exceptionally lazy. I'm very happy that I made the choice to buy a brand new (defiantly NOT thermaltake, after this expereince) power supply to replace my thermaltake, which died under warranty. That was many weeks ago and I've not received any sort of confirmation that the RMA request was even received. I purchased my thermaltake because it was supposed to be good quality and had a 5 year warranty. Turns out neither of these things were worth it. :(

• 1 month later...

I'm in this same situation.

I have a Toughpower Grand Series PSU that is only a year old (10 year warranty).  It's clearly failing, and the computer spontaneously shuts down.  I've filled out the ERMA form 3 times over the last couple months and sent an email to info@thermaltake.com.  I've received absolutely no response. Not even a confirmation that a request was submitted.

A good warranty is useless if a company never responds.

I really don't want to use or recommend a product that gets zero support.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...