THE SICKEST BUILD ON THIS FORUM

TC custom Modding

200LBS 22 fans 21.2TB 16mm glass tubing about $4,000 in bitspower fittings.. MBR intel 750 1.2TB PCIe NVME SSD.. $1,400 Reservoirs you can not even buy.. 

pumps running at 19% & 23% 2 5 minute stress test in XTU, GPU’s and CPU won’t even get over 87 degrees F.. overclocking numbers are close to world record numbers.. I tell people my temps and OC’ number I get called a liar or I am told my system monitors software is malfunctioning.. I say okay all 3 of them malfunctioning?? You sound like a f’in Hater right now.. oh btw this was my very first from the ground up build ever.. it was completed in 1 day shy of 5 weeks.. I wasn’t even pushing myself.. what working with 1% of what I have in me, I’m hungry.. my new build is going to be so sick, hand blow glass loops and a CPU waterblock machined from a real  meteorite .. going to take the Intel Grandslam and the million dollars cash prize.. 

I will take anyone up on any challenges 

F7169881-193F-4166-8F53-B9E6FF6B00A6.jpeg

F1E13015-E932-45A4-9B02-E133330E5940.jpeg

9649D9C6-CA18-4493-B3F9-63E3231F002E.jpeg

8FD6B868-AD81-4AB3-85EE-90AF2D6D608B.png

200LBS 22 fans 21.2TB 16mm glass tubing about $4,000 in bitspower fittings.. MBR intel 750 1.2TB PCIe NVME SSD.. $1,400 Reservoirs you can not even buy.. 

pumps running at 19% & 23% 2 5 minute stress test in XTU, GPU’s and CPU won’t even get over 87 degrees F.. overclocking numbers are close to world record numbers.. I tell people my temps and OC’ number I get called a liar or I am told my system monitors software is malfunctioning.. I say okay all 3 of them malfunctioning?? You sound like a f’in Hater right now.. oh btw this was my very first from the ground up build ever.. it was completed in 1 day shy of 5 weeks..

There also a 480mm radiator with 4 TT fans on back and 4 Corsair maglev fans in front, to the Right  of the Reservoirs   

also doing hand blown glass work, all bends done with heat.. world first.. you want A PC built by North America’s very best Modder water cooled pc builder, his is I and I am him..  I will put my money where my mouth is, it will take a team of the very best to out do me...

Singularity Computers is very threatened by my skills.. they offered me work then I shared too much.. they thought: “we can’t give this fawker $$ he’ll take us out...

You have no idea wait till I get a little forward momentum and deep pockets on board it’s curtains.. people are already calling me the next Elon Musk.. I do hope so I want to single handedly make this world better like he has..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Notice how my Two working video cards are in slot 1&2 not slots 1&3 like required and how everyone else does it... I’m not everyone else.. I’m the very best and when I set my mind on something I am stubborn and will figure it out even if I spent 1000 hours spraying 1000 test panels getting something like a kandy paint finish I want.. like I say it takes wha it takes.. I hate being told no or it can’t be done. Watch me..

even if it comes out of my pocket.. come on tell me it can’t be done.. 

I need some help trying to build a few brands.. I know I have what it takes to really out do the competition but I’m missing something or someone.. I’m looking for that person who’s not happy at millionaire and wants to hit billionaire status with me.. I’m the real deal.. I started DJ’ing at 10 years old when I acquired two old tape decks.. I found the motor calibration potentiometer used that as my pitch control.. I soldered me two RCA y’s with in-line transforming switches as my mixer all connected to this boom box I had and having to unplug my headphones and plug in the deck being cued.

thats how bad I wanted to become a DJ at 10 years old