View 37 Case Fans Light Flickering

spacelobster

Hi, 

I just purchased the View 37 case and noticed a few weeks ago that the all the fans on the case  (2 front, 1 rear) flicker white when set to any mode.  Once they start flickering you are unable to select different rgb color modes leaving the color options stuck..  I have checked all connections and everything seems fine and have no clue why this may be happening.   The fans are connected to a small board on the back of the case and I do not have them connected via argb so it is just power.    Please let me know if you guys have any idea because I have put in a technical support request and I still have yet to hear anything back. 

Thanks, 

If your in the USA\Canada I would fill out a rma for that Here as that fan board sounds faulty. If your a different country let know and I will post the correct link corresponding with your country. 

They tend to be hit and miss on tech request and you will probably end up with the same outcome as just filling out the rma.