Messenger Bag?

HappyBuddhaman

Anyone have any internal shots of the current messenger bag you offer?  I'm looking to switch from a backpack to a messenger bag, and need something that will carry your common tech items (tablet, phone / phablet, earbuds, cloth / cleaner, usb keys, lanyard, etc), so I need some padding  and dedicated spaces in the internals. 

Dimensions too if you have them please.

Thermaltake store doesn't show the internals.

Happy,

Here is some more details on the Messenger bag, thanks for pointing out about the inside pics, we will look to get some added shots on the page.

Bag large section (Inside) max width was about 15"

Secondary section is about 13"

There is foam padding between both sections and take a look at the compartments as well on the inside.

IMG_2715.JPG

IMG_2714.JPG

IMG_2716.JPG

IMG_2718.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

Anyone have any internal shots of the current messenger bag you offer?  I'm looking to switch from a backpack to a messenger bag, and need something that will carry your common tech items (tablet, phone / phablet, earbuds, cloth / cleaner, usb keys, lanyard, etc), so I need some padding  and dedicated spaces in the internals. 

Dimensions too if you have them please.

Thermaltake store doesn't show the internals.

I asked around the office and there should be one floating around. I will try and locate it and take some pictures for you.  

Happy,

Here is some more details on the Messenger bag, thanks for pointing out about the inside pics, we will look to get some added shots on the page.

Bag large section (Inside) max width was about 15"

Secondary section is about 13"

There is foam padding between both sections and take a look at the compartments as well on the inside.

attachicon.gifIMG_2715.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2714.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2716.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2718.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2719.JPG

i did not refresh and see your post responding to this already. Thank you Mike! 

Did you guys actually go out into the warehouse and take those pictures just for me? If you did, that was a really cool thing to do.  Thanks!  Just placed my order for one, really couldn't beat the price.

Yes indeed! that would be Mike that did. he beat me to it as i was going to but if we can help the community out in a way then we will do so. 

• 2 weeks later...