Tt Buy store suggestion.

HappyBuddhaman

Hey all,

Made a purchase on the Tt Buy store last night, suggestion;

The automated email you get after placing your order, has a place for your order information, i.e. what you ordered and your order number, but they aren't filled in, they are left blank.  You basically get an email stating you ordered something, the date you ordered it, and how you paid for it.  All this info can be accessed via logging into the TtBuy store, but, having it included in an order confirmation email would be good too.

I know the TtBuy store is still relatively young in the United States.

• 2 months later...

This store to me is a ripoff. Placed an order for 6 tooless HD quick connectors. Parts cost $18. Store trying to charge me $72 ups ground shipping on these parts. They weigh at most 8oz. Says must call store to change/refund order. There is absolutely no phone number posted anywhere on the store site. Its a scam.

This store to me is a ripoff. Placed an order for 6 tooless HD quick connectors. Parts cost $18. Store trying to charge me $72 ups ground shipping on these parts. They weigh at most 8oz. Says must call store to change/refund order. There is absolutely no phone number posted anywhere on the store site. Its a scam.

Hi Steve,

Please give the below number a call, sorry for any inconvenience

USA / Canada :

By Email:           ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

By Phone:          Toll-Free 800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)