Seeking different control method for Riing Plus RGB fan lighting

RetroRambler

Hello,

The subject pretty much says it, I am looking for a way to control the lighting of the Riing Plus 14 fans my View91 RGB Plus edition case came with that does not rely upon software.  I don't like the default rainbow swirl effect of these fans but do not want to have to run software like RGB Plus to set some other lighting mode. 

There are a couple reasons behind this.  One is that I run Linux at least half of the time and there is no RGB Plus software for Linux.  It is silly to have to boot first into Windows and then reboot into Linux just to get rid of the rainbow swirlie fan lighting mode.

I would  be happy with a single static color if it came down to that.

I've looked at the TT Sync Premium 9 port controller hub, but frankly there is not a clear word of what it really can and can't do.  It *SOUNDS LIKE* to control the lighting of connected Riing Plus fans separately from using RGB Plus software (that I am trying to  get away from), I would have to feed in a 5V RGB (Addressable RGB?) signal from my motherboard, and would have to use the motherboard's RGB software (Aura, Polychrome, etc.).  But my motherboard only has the older standard 4-pin (non-addressable) 12V RGB headers.

A couple specific questions:

1. Is it true that the 9-port TT Sync controller can take RGB lighting control input from an addressable RGB controller (presumably motherboard 5V Addressable RGB header) and it simply passes/copies that signal coming in to all connected Riing Plus RGB fans?  (ie, all fans connected to the 9-port TT Sync controller have the exact same lighting, whatever comes in on the input port?)

2. Could this then, in theory, be ANY addressable RGB header of the right signal/pinout type?

3. Then if #1 and #2 are true, does anybody know of a third-party addressable RGB controller completely implemented in hardware that could provide that ARGB signal input the 9-port TT controller wants?

Thanks,

RetroRambler