Pacific Core P5 DP-D5 Plus

xAlex79

Good day,

I just installed a brand new Pacific Core P5 DP-D5  Plus pump/distribution block combo on my loop. only the bottom 12 leds light up and there isn't a selection for me to use in the TT RGB Plus software so I am using "PR22-D5-Plus" it only shows 12 leds in the software so that kinda make sense I guess. How do I get the whole thing to light up?

Is this a software issue or is my distribution plate faulty?

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Annotation 2019-12-27 134528.png

2019-12-27_13-49-23.jpg

Update, it happens that because I was putting everything together at the same time I did not use the proper controller for the RING TRIO fans Which has a little bezel around it to differentiate.

Here is what that looks like (See attached image). So I installed that and now my fans light up properly including the center. The P5 DP-100 though has now 24 leds working if I make it pretend it's a Trio fan. But there is still no options for the P5 D5-100 in this new controller. Do I need a seperate controller for the P5 D5-100? How do I know which one it is? I have like 4 of them?

Riing Trio Controller.jpg