Thermaltake Floe 360 Triple Riing Premium edition

Gamefreak

HI, I just recently purchased this product https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Premium-Efficiency-Radiator-CL-W158-PL12SW/dp/B07537Q8LV/ref=asc_df_B07537Q8LV/?tag=&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309779531175&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6581633848299145117&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9004156&hvtargid=pla-436067003233&ref=&adgrpid=62412137260&th=1 and it looks pretty and all but my temperatures are all over the place one minute it will go 30c the next it will jump to 42c i am just trying to figure out what could be the underlying issue for this, current setup is TTX71 Full Tower , Gigabyte Aorus x570 elite , 2 DDR4 16GB Sticks of ram (32gb total) AMD RYZEN 3800X, NVIDIA ROG STRIX 1080 , EVGA 1000W PSU along with the liquid cooling in question, Right now the motherboard faces in a upright position with the gpu Exhaust fan going blowing to the mother board ..... maybe that is a major contributor idk i am not a fan of where they decided to place the exhaust could the GPU exhaust actually affect the CPU temperature that it would cause the temp to be all over the place , now granted the hottest i have seen this CPU get under load was 74c but that was only 5ish minutes of quick stress test i am more under the impression that liquid cooling should NOT have random spikes of temperature rising rather it should be gradually increasing, i also disabled turbo boost for now because it running at 4.3 all the time feels like overkill i just want a setting that the AMD cpu can just use what is needed and not sit at max cpu speed all the time thanks in advance here is a little pic of what the inside looks to get a general idea the GPU is right below the CPU 

Thermaltake AIO.jpg